Smarrt choice! MORR delivers incredible technology AND made it affordable. When you finally get tired of losing or breaking expensive sunglasses, these should be your next pair. They’re designed to get into harm’s way without hurting your wallet.
Technology and Design = Why MORR eyewear is technically better
- Lenses. Ultra high-grade polycarbonate lenses with amazing clarity and no distortion across the full radius of the wrap around lens. Wear all day with no eye fatigue
- Mirror Lens. Plating is applied to the lens using an industrial vacuum deposited powder coating process. Each lens receives 2 to 6 layers of super heated metal oxides that fuse to the polycarbonate lens material at the molecular level to create a permanent bond
- Padded Frames. Soft but firm, comfortable surgical-grade foam around your eye sockets discourages wind, insects and debris, helps keep sweat from getting in your eyes. The foam is engineered with molded channels for ventilation that delivers a precise amount of air flow to continuously sweep away heat and condensation.
- Nose Pads. Shock absorbing rubber, slip resistant, hypoallergenic and replaceable. Grip improves as you sweat
- Lightweight. With our all-day comfort design and non-slip grip, you may forget you have them on!
- Measurements – see diagram
- Eye Protection. Remarkable impact and shatter resistance. Protects your full range of peripheral vision. Padded frames block out stray light
- Safety Certifications. ANSI Z87.1-2010 and FDA 21 CFR 801.410
- UV400. Maximum 100% UVA and UVB radiation protection, tested and certified
- Crash Protection. If you crash, fall or get hit by a tree branch, the padding absorbs impacts that could cause bruising around your eye sockets
Makes a great gift!NON-SLIP & LIGHTWEIGHT – Stays on your face while you’re on the move
PADDED FRAME – Discourages sweat, wind and debris, cushions impacts
MIRRORED LENSES – Polished metal layer is optically uniform and distortion free
FIT – Medium or large adult face width
ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP – Packaging is Forest Stewardship Council certified. Please Reuse – Repurpose – Recycle